Tuesday, September 22, 2009

>What went in my mouth? 9-20 thru 9-22

>9-20-09
Breakfast:
Luna bar/banana
Snack:
skipped due to church
Lunch:
2 slices pizza
salad
(had a friend and her son over)
Snack:
skipped again
Dinner:
fish taco

9-21-09
Breakfast:
Canteloupe (1/4 whole)
Snack:
Protein bar
Canteloupe (1/4 whole)
Lunch:
3 oz chicken
raw green bell pepper
raw sliced cucumber
Snack:
Protein bar (1/4 whole)
Protein bar
Dinner:
3 oz chicken
raw green veggies

Yesterday was supposed to continue on to today, but I woke up feeling icky in my tummy so I decided to just pick up back on my regular plan rather than repeat. Sometimes my stomach just can't handle that 2 day "cleanse."

9-22-09
Breakfast:
Yogurt w/banana & strawberry slices
granola
Snack:
1/2 banana
Protein bar
Lunch:
Salad w/grilled chicken
low fat/low cal dressing
Snack:
Protein bar
Dinner:
to be determined! I laid out ground turkey and haven't decided if that will become spaghetti OR taco salads (minus the shell..lol). So, if you have any tried and true healthy recipes with ground turkey I would love to hear them.

I have decided to make Fridays my actual weigh in days at home.

5 comments: