Wednesday, September 9, 2009

>Weigh in and measurements - take 1

>
For those (or my one follower of this blog) that follow my other blog you know that I have been going to LA Weight Loss center for about 4-5 months now. I also weigh in there 3 times per week and meet with a "counselor" to discuss my food journal and any questions/concerns I may have as well as listening to their encouraging words. I also get measurements done at my center every 8 weeks (I think). In addition to that I try to workout at least 3 times per week (hoping to increase this soon).


Anyway, today was my first weigh in there for this week. SO, I will use that weight as my starting weight for this next part of my journey. Ugh. I cannot believe I am actually posting this in the blogosphere but it is about keeping me in check with what I am doing, right?!? Right...

203.6

I am of course less than thrilled with that number BUT it's better than what it was when I started in April/May. So far I am down a little over 22 pounds with at least double that to go. But I will take it one pound at a time if that is what it takes.

I took some measurements Sunday. I am not sure how they compare to the latest one's LAWL took but I figured I would post the one's I did for now.

Neck- 14

Chest - 42

Waist - 37

Hips - 48

Thigh - 27.5

Bicep - 15

Calf- 16.5


The only measurements done at LAWL are chest, waist, hips and thigh. I like to do the other to keep those in check as well. My plan is to post a weekly weigh in here and monthly measurements with an updated picture as well once a month. I haven't had a chance to get hubby to take a "before" picture of me but plan to get to that this week too. Stay tuned.

7 comments: