Thursday, September 10, 2009

>What went in my mouth - 9-10-09

>Breakfast- JetStart (special LAWL drink that I love)

AM Snack- LAWL protein bar

Lunch- Salad w/just enough Asian dressing to taste
Egg salad (made w/2 large eggs, lite mayo, and mustard)
2 slices 40 calorie wheat bread

PM Snack - 6 baby carrots (raw)
2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner- 1 cup blueberries
8 oz. low fat vanilla yogurt
4 oz. grilled chicken breast
low cal. wheat bun

Snack- LAWL protein bar

I also had 80 ounces of water and one 16 oz Diet Dr. Pepper today.

I have to give kudos to myself too (is that allowed?? lol) because we always have a group of high school offensive linemen over on Thursday nights. I usually make lots of baked yummies. Today I spent a couple hours making about 4 dozen cupcakes (maybe 5) and 3 dozen peanut butter kiss cookies. I had some major will power!

7 comments: