Saturday, September 19, 2009

>off days...

>Do you have them? In your journey to lose...
Do you have those days where you just don't worry as much about the food you eat?
Well, I had one of those days today.

Heck, let me be honest and say I slept until 10:45 for the first time in 6 years! It felt great to get caught up on rest. I will say that. But it did put me behind on my food and exercise for the day, which I have come to grips with and I am OK with for just today.

I will add that I did jump on the scale today and was surprised yet again since it showed even a loss since yesterday. I won't read much into it though since it isn't officially a weigh in day for me but as I mentioned before I have that scale issue. I am really trying to work on it.

Anyway, I admit to eating things like nachos and a slice of pizza today. I will also add that S'mores are quite swell of a treat! I hadn't had a real one before today. Let me also admit that I told a friend tonight that I feel SO much better on days when I eat "right." And by right I mean healthy! On days like today when I eat junk I pretty much feel like junk! I'd say it is funny how that works, but really it isn't! I am glad that my body gives me that boost of energy from making what are really easy choices. I think that means I know what the right tools are to this whole thing. And that makes me proud even on junk days like today!

And with that now you will know why there is no "What I put in my mouth" post for today! Tomorrow is a new day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment