Saturday, September 12, 2009

>What went in my mouth - 9-12-09

>Well, I woke up feeling much worse today than I felt yesterday. This did not make for a great on plan eating day for me. I did eat and ate within plan some and got all my water in even though the Claritin I took this morning has made me feel like I could drink a lake full of water and not be hydrated! Anyway, I am hoping this crud passes soon. Here is what I had today...

Breakfast - hubby brought home some donuts. I had a lemon filled one. :(

Snack- skipped

Lunch- LA protein bar

Snack- skipped again

Dinner- we ordered take out from Ruby Tuesdays. I had...
sirloin (4-5 oz)
steamed broccoli
1/2 baked potato (little butter, sour cream, cheese and bacon)..I know, bad.
3 oz red wine

I wish I could say I feel good about today's food choices but I don't obviously. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope that my sinuses clear a little so that I feel like eating all of my food for the day.

3 comments: