Wednesday, September 23, 2009

>Run, run as fast as you can.....

>
I just registered for my 3rd 5k race.
This one means a great deal to me as I lost my Nana to breast cancer.
I will also be running along side (as much as possible .. lol) a friend who started running with motivation from me. I started the Couch to 5k running program earlier this year (for the 2nd time.. or was it the 3rd??)... lol.. and she was interested as well so I gave her the info and off she ran with it (pun intended)! I am looking forward to this run but am also extremely nervous. My past two races have been during July and times have been awful. I am hoping that I can beat my latest time (43 mins...some odd secs) come October. I am working at that goal right now.
I will keep you updated on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment