Monday, September 7, 2009

>Fresh starts

>We all need them.
I am creating this new blog for my fresh start.
I've been a yo-yo dieter for a long time. I've struggled with my weight for longer than I care to talk about (right now). And I am ready (seriously) to do something about it once and for all.

I plan to use this blog as a tool for my own motivation to keep going. I found inspiration recently here. If you need great motivation and inspiration click the link I just posted! You will find SO much to help you along your journey as well.

Here is what I hope to use this blog for:
*Weekly weigh in's
*Measurements (every 2 weeks)
*Progress pictures
*Food journal
*Workout log

I may even post the occasional recipe or two! And of course tips that have helped me along the way. Stay tuned for a "starting" pic and all the details of my "fat" self! ha ha

15 comments: