Wednesday, September 30, 2009

>Quick update

>So, this whole Jillian Michaels thing seems to be working. I was pleased with the peek I took at the scale this morning and I haven't felt deprived with foods, so I haven't felt the need or want to cheat even the slightest bit!

Anyway, as far as my eating goes I have kept it to around 1200 - 1250 calories. This is a small difference in what I was eating on my prior plan. I think even the small difference has made a huge change in results so far for me.

Workouts have been good. I took Monday as a rest day since I had worked out pretty hard on Sunday. So far for the week I have logged 7 walk/jog miles! I am pleased with that number.

I'm not going to give a complete run down of my food because I just feel like that is completely boring! ha ha but I will say that for breakfast I have been having yogurt with dried cranberries and a little Special K in it and boy is it oh so yummy! It is totally filling for me.

I've been wanting to try hummus because so many bloggers, friends, and even Jillian (ha ha) have raved about it and use it in their diets. Well, I must say that it is one of my new favorite foods. I have totally fallen in love with it this week. I bought some spicy pepper hummus and have used a tablespoon on celery sticks as a snack. Love it!

Ok! That's it for an update. A little long.. oops. Hope you all have a great day!

10 comments: