Friday, September 18, 2009

>Weighing - In

>Well, today I decided that I would actually go to the LA center and see what I weighed and how many weeks it would take me to reach my first goal. When I got on my scale this morning at home it read 203.6 which is what I was when I weighed in at the LA center last week....So, going with that I assumed I just had to be down a couple of pounds.
I am SO glad I decided to go weigh at the center. dun dun dun......

201
That is a loss of 2.6 for the week (not including the few ounces I was up when I was there and didn't report about it here.. lol). I am pleased with that loss. Going also let me see the difference in their scale and mine so I can now not worry about posting here and not going to the center to weigh in. Whew.
I will make a final decision by Monday on whether I want to continue going to the center or doing this on my own. If I go to the center it will take me about 8 weeks to lose the next 16 lbs which would put me at my first goal of 185 by Thanksgiving. I can deal with that! But I really would like to see if I can make that goal on my own with the tools and knowledge I have been given. So, we will see.

3 comments: