Thursday, September 17, 2009

>What went in my mouth? 9-16 & 9/17

>I decided not to do daily WWIMM posts because that would get too redundant. So, I thought I would just do a few days at a time. I have done really well food wise (in my opinion) this week. I think I mentioned yesterday that I decided NOT to continue paying to go to LA. I really really want to do this on my own. I do have the help of a very trusty friend and I know that she will help me through the entire process with her knowledge as well as great friendship. I also seek motivation and support through the blogs I read of others going through the same journey. Reading other blogs has helped me stay motivated and focused on what it is I am doing. :)

So, here are yesterday and today's food logs.

9-16-09
Breakfast-
coffee w/skim milk
1/2 banana
1 boiled egg
Snack-
Luna Bar
Lunch-
Grilled chicken sandwich (Chickfila)
w/lettuce & tomato
Snack-
Protein bar
cherry tomatoes/cucumber slices
Dinner-
Salad
sirloin beef steak w/grilled onions
peach

9-17-09
Breakfast-
8 ounce light vanilla yogurt
fresh strawberries
1 oz. walnuts
Snack-
Toasted Nut & Cranberry Luna Bar
Lunch-
Grilled chicken sandwich
w/raw veggies
strawberries
Snack-
Protein bar
Dinner-
baked chicken breast
salad w/dressing

So far this week I have logged about 12 walking/jogging miles! Tonight is an off night from exercise because my legs need to rest. I desperately need new running shoes and my shins/knees can totally feel that!

No comments:

Post a Comment