Monday, February 8, 2010

>NSV!!!

>For those of you who don't know what NSV stands for, let me tell you....

NON SCALE VICTORY!

I love those. Right now the scale isn't my best friend even though I consult it daily. We are working on our relationship but for now I will be best friends with the jeans I put on this morning. 14s! And they are NOT cutting my gut in two at all.  And that is a great feeling!

The scale was an even 196 on Friday (my normal weigh in day) and that's ok. Not down by much but not up. Well, today is a different story. I need to get a real handle on my weekend eating. My hubby and I have agreed that we will begin working on that now.

Our Wii is faulty so I have to put it in the mail and have it repaired. Bummer. I was getting pumped about all those EA Sports Active Trainer workouts. But that just means that for the next 2-3 weeks I have no excuse to not go to the gym! I need to work on adding to my running miles anyway.

So, that is what is going on in my world! And in case I don't make it back to post this week (I'm working on it), then I hope you all have a great week!

3 comments: