Thursday, February 11, 2010

>Bootcamp

>You've heard of it, right!?

Well, last night I ventured into the world of Bootcamp workouts. Again, I put my faith in my trusty trainer Bob Harper. Have you heard of him? Seen him? He is awesome. And he is not hard on the eyes at all. ;)

I was unable to make it to the gym last night because I had a lady coming by to pick up an item I listed (and sold) on Craig's List. By the time she came, we had dinner, I worked on some things with the kids...it was just late. So, I put on my shoes and started up my trusty Biggest Loser dvd and set it to the "bootcamp workout." I had heard in the past about Bootcamp but never really considered trying it because COME ON it just sounds hard. And as I found out last night, IT IS HARD!

I do love a good, hard workout.  Bob starts off by telling you (or ME) that you can use hand weights or not. I chose to use mine because I like the extra work. Well, I only had 5lb handweights available. By the end of the workout my arms and shoulders were screaming for me to buy some 3 lb weights!

While I was not pleased that I didn't get a run in last night I was happy that I attempted and successfully completed the BL Bootcamp workout with Bob as my guide! I may or may not have said a few choice words to handsome Bob during the workout. :o)

Tonight I WILL be hitting the gym and treadmill for a much needed run! And dang it I am going late enough to get one of the treadmills with a fan! teehee

12 comments: