Monday, February 1, 2010

>Change...

>Dumb blog girl here has questions...
1. I want a new title, what do you think of this one??
2. Can I change my URL without completely changing the entire blog all together?

Thanks. ;)



Onto other news.
We had no school Friday here due to the weather. Hubby was also out of town.
Sooo, because of those two factors I missed 3 days of HM training. Pooo!!!
The good news is that today is a new day and I already have my plan. 3.5 miles after my GS meeting tonight.
I did get a smidge of running this morning. Don't laugh too hard.
I jogged the parking lot at Preschool after dropping my Peanut boy off! Hey, it was cold and I had my running shoes on! I may have only burned the 40 calories worth of creamer in my coffee but that's a start for the day!
Whatever works, right!?

Have a great Monday! More later..

24 comments: