Thursday, May 31, 2012

TTT - Challenges!

This post is going to be all about challenges!
I'm excited to be going into a new month. I'm not going to get into my goals for June (or the fact that I didn't reach my May goals) just yet but I do want to take a moment to let you in on a few challenges I am going to participate in next month!

1. Plank a day! I will be doing some form of planks daily during the month of June. I'm looking forward to this (yes) because I do like some planking and I can always always use some work on my core/abs.

2. I'm joining with Run to the Finish and the Green Smoothie challenge as well. One green smoothie a day for the month of June! I'm hoping this will boost my weight loss efforts a little. I leave for my beach vacation on June 30th and would love to see a dip in the scale before then!

3. Another Mother Runner is hosting a challenge for the month of June also. I had to get in on that. I've read and loved (more than once) both books by the ever so awesome Dimity and Sarah. I know you've heard of them and if you haven't get yourself over their blog. The challenge? You must move 5 days a week, take one rest day and then post a pic of your finished calendar. And I'm pretty sure there will be a prize! Count me in!



What's on tap for you for the month of June? or this summer? Do you have any challenges going on?

I'll be back tomorrow with an update on my PT and the appointment today with the orthopedic dr. And I can't wait to post about my weekend fun (it hasn't even happened yet and I'm thrilled).

1 comment: