Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chlorine in my hair

Since I can't have the wind in my hair while I'm running I have decided that chlorine must be the next best thing. Though my hair stylist might disagree! haha I'm not ready to pull on a sexy swim cap just yet but I did get myself in the pool tonight!

It wasn't what I expected at all. Nothing like I remember swimming to be as a kid though I am sure there was lots of unneeded splashing. I enjoyed being able to break in my new swimsuit. However, swimming is tough. My form could use some work but my breathing....well, it is going to take time. It's a good thing I do have time.

6 weeks to be exact.

In fact, after my PT appointment today I learned that there is a possibility it could be longer, but like I said before I am doing my best at behaving. So, while running is my first love I am going to learn to love having chlorine in my hair. The first swim was much like my first run, hard. And just like running swimming takes practice. And I plan to keep working at it.

That's all I have for now. Stayed tuned for more details about PT and keep your eyes open for a giveaway coming soon!!!

1 comment: