Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Change?

So, I noticed in my reader that my blog still does not update. In fact, I believe it showed something between 9-12 months with no update. But if you read here you will know I AM updating often.  I've asked over and over if anyone knows how to correct this and got nothing...well, I got answers but mostly people saying they didn't know how to fix the problem. I've looked all over Blogger to see what I could find and I got nothing. LOL

I have a couple options...
~Keep going like I have and hope I can keep my faithful readers (and even gain new??)
~ Move to Wordpress and keep my fingers crossed you will come with me??

Any other ideas?
I want my blog to grow and I want to reach out to others as much as I can. If you have any ideas for me I would love to hear them.  Thanks!

Stay tuned for some running related news. :)

4 comments: