Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ABC and now you know me (a lil better)

 I had to join the rest of bloggy land (or at least the rest of you that have done this) and participate in this little ABC bit. I haven't blogged in a week and I am hoping this will give me what I need to get a real post typed out and posted! :) 

(A) Age: 32 as of Feb 28. I celebrated it up big time. Read about it here.
(B) Bed Size: Queen. I often wonder why we didn't buy a bigger bed.

(C) Chore You Hate: All of them but I am getting better at accepting the fact they  need to be done and on a regular basis.

(D) Dogs? one. Sassafrass Maye Dwyer. Seriously, that's what we put on her papers. She's a boxer. 11 +/- years old and ornery as can be. We call her Sassy unless she misbehaves. ;)

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee. I can't smile before I have a cup.

(F) Favorite Color: Current fave is purple.

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver

(H) Height: 5'3

(I) Instruments You Play:Foot drum.. you know the sound my shoes make as they pound the pavement. hahahaha And no, although I am a heavy runner (as in Athena!) I don't really hit the pavement hard...or do I? Maybe one of my running pals can tell me.

(J) Job Title: outside the house - Admin. Asst.; inside the house - mom, wife, Meanie (seriously at least 2 of the other housemates think I am on occasion)

(K) Kids: Two - Annabelle (7), Peanut (just turned 5. You can read about that here).

(L) Live: Friendsville, TN (yes, it is a real place!)

(M) Mom's Name: Sherry, Grammy, Mom

(N) Nicknames: Kimert

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? The only times I recall were the births of my kids.

(P) Pet Peeve: Oh, how much time do you have? 1. When people want to lose weight/exercise but make 4238597 excuses why they can't. The biggest one of those being TIME! Whatever. 2. Failure to use turn signals. Ok. I will leave you with only two.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "In my world everyone's a pony and they eat rainbows and poop butterflies!" Horton Hears a Who

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right.

(S) Siblings: One older brother and 2 younger sisters.

(T) Time You Wake Up? Depends on the day really. Usually I am up by 6:30 unless I am going to a 6am class at the gym in which case I am up by 5:30. On Saturdays (long run day) I am up by 7:15. Sundays varies but usually by 8:30.

(U) Underwear: Yes, please. Unless I am running.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Hmmm. Turnips? Not the greens but the actual turnip.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Lots of things. Procrastination being the biggest problem!

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Wrist, neck, back.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I don't usually do the cooking. I made yummy tacos and guac Monday night though!

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Girraffes.

2 comments: