Thursday, January 13, 2011

>Three Things Thursday

>1. I found out when I got to the gym tonight that I was a "winner." Of course I am a winner people! :) haha
NO really. Remember that "Maintain Don't Gain" challenge I participated in at my gym over the holidays?  Well, I lost 10lbs during that. That alone makes me a winner, in my eyes. :) When I walked onto the fitness floor tonight two of the trainers were standing there, I grabbed my towel and heard, "Here comes one of our big winners now!" What, who me? Yep. Turns out there was a drawing or something for the participants of the challenge (those that lost and met their attendance goal) and my name was drawn. SO, what did I win? An hour personal training session! Woot. Now, I just need to decide which trainer I want to work with and decide when. I am really excited.

2. We've been making a few of the recipes featered on SkinnyTaste. Everything we have tried has been really good. If you haven't checked out that blog you should. The recipes are geared towards someone following Weight Watchers, but you obviously don't have to be following WW to enjoy these recipes. I am not following Weight Watchers but do think that the recipes fit our (relatively) healthy eating habits. I like that the calories and fat and all that jazz are listed for each recipe (based on portion size). We usually have enough left over to make lunch the next day. I like that too!

3. I'm having a Giveaway. Did you know that? I'm giving away the book "Run Like a Mother." You can check out my giveaway HERE. And you can check out more about the book and it's authors HERE.  I'd love for you to enter my giveaway or spread the words to your friends so they can enter.

3 comments: