Thursday, June 7, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I declared today a rest day. I was looking back at my DailyMile log and realized I have done some sort of exercise every day since May 28th. And considering I am injured I have managed to log 65 miles since then! Now, it hasn't all been running miles obviously but that is still a lot of miles. I've done that mostly on the elliptical, biking and swimming. I have ran twice. Not too shabby!

2. Last night I wore my new Brooks Running skirt to run in. It's the Brooks PR Mesh Skort II. I got it as a Mother's Day gift, that I picked out myself. Anyway, someone asked about a review on it. I have worn it out and about, to the gym on the elliptical and on my bike. It did well for all of these. Last night was the first time I actually ran in it. Perfect! It has short shorts attached under the skirt. They are slightly compression but what I love is that the band around the legs has a little tacky type band so that they actually DO stay in place. I have issues with other compression type shorts riding up when I move. These didn't do that. After my run I told my husband that I'd be getting a couple more of these skirts! It's also the first Brooks product other than shoes I have worn. As far as fit goes I'd say it is true to size. I usually wear an 8/10 or M. I had originally ordered the large and it was just too big. The medium was a perfect fit.

3. This picture is being passed around Facebook and Pinterest. I love it and I'm sure you will too.

1 comment: