Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Randoms

~ I started this random post yesterday which means I thought yesterday was Wednesday. What a bummer! I have no clue why I was trying to jump ahead in the week. Sigh.

~Workouts post marathon have been going so well. I was going to post about them in a separate post but never got around to that. So here's what I have done:
Monday - rest
Tuesday - 5.5 elliptical miles @ 7:38 pace
Wednesday - 3 elliptical miles @ 8:20 pace plus BodyFlow
Thursday - 4 miles first post marathon RUN, with Terri 9:35 pace
Friday - 1 mile run, 1 mile row then kettlebells to the max
Saturday - 8 mile run w/group at 9:52 pace
Sunday - rest
Monday - BodyPump plus 20 mins on the ARC
Tuesday - 4 mile run w/Terri @ 9:19 pace
So workouts have been pretty darn good. My body feels good and now that my toes are starting to heal or whatever running is going great.

~ I really like SoBe Lifewater.. B-Energy. Don't go tellin' me it's horrible for me right now! lol I like it too much.

~ I am dealing with a horrible sinus headache today. I was hoping whatever is in bloom wouldn't bother me however it has and is. I'm doping myself up on some sudafed though.

~ I haven't been doing well at remembering to take pictures of my food. I really had hoped to participate in more WIAWs but so far no luck.

~ I should post some April goals. I haven't given them a great deal of thought yet. If I wait long enough the month will be over. It's kind of flying by. So, goal for today is to think of some April goals and make that tomorrow's post.

~ There were no course photos from the marathon of me and my pals. Thank goodness my husband was there! The finish line photos were good. He got some too. But those professional ones are so expensive. I'll probably skip them even though this was my first. I still have some great pics thanks to him being there!

~ Workout plan for today got sidetracked and I was kind of glad. I needed that extra sleep since I didn't get much last night. It also means I have to get my workout in tonight. Running and weights with my husband. He said I will kick his butt on the running but to expect payback in the gym. And I told him?? Bring it!! You don't scare me! hahahahaha

2 comments: