Thursday, April 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

1. I have been slacking on the blog front lately. I feel like I repeat the same stuff week in/week out or even day in/day out. I guess that's ok since this is my blog and my place to keep up with how I'm feeling daily with "things" in regards to running, training, food, weight loss or whatever all "this" is but some days my thoughts are just so all over the place that I don't even know where to begin. I'm going to work hard on putting my words down though because I have a great opportunity coming up that involves lots of guest blogging and prizes. Cool stuff. Can't wait to share that!

2. This week has been great for me in the gym. So far I have made it to the gym daily and on a couple of those days I have gone twice. Friday is a rest day and I am looking forward to taking that though I did give some thought into getting up for a 6:30 am Core Challenge class. I decided against it because we have a long run planned for Saturday. I like taking a rest day just before my long run so I feel fresh.

3. I've thought about writing a confessions post this week. I'm not doing as well as I would like in the food department. My weight is hanging out around 154-157 depending on the day. I shouldn't weigh daily but I feel like that at least keeps me somewhat accountable. However, there are some things in my "diet" that definitely need some major attention. I've been in denial about that though. I mean I KNOW what needs work I just am not working hard enough to change those things. While the scale isn't going down, it's not going up. I want it to go down, period. So, I need to make changes so that I see the changes in me that I want to see. I'm still very much a work in progress.

3 comments: