Monday, March 5, 2012

March Goals

I'm only a few days late getting my March goals posted. Better a little late than never, right!?

So let's look back at my February goals.
~ to lose 3-4 lbs or make it to 154 lbs.
~ participate in the What I Ate Wednesday posts
~ complete and possibly PR half marathon #4
~ update progress pics

How did I do in February??
~ I weighed in this week at 153.8!!
~ I did participate in the remaining WIAW posts which I think was helpful in keeping me honest with myself about my food choices, for the most part.
~ Not only did I finish half marathon #4 but I set a 9+ minute PR!!!
~ I didn't take many updated pics but my husband snapped this one of me this weekend and I just love it. It's hard for me to see my progress daily in the mirror and while my clothes fit looser and I know my body is still changing having pictures makes all the difference for me.



I feel as though February was a successful month for me. I made many distance PRs on my training runs and even PRd my half marathon time with each training run. My mileage for February increased from any month I've been running. I started taking a new class (bodyflow) and fell in love with it. My eating (for the most part) is right on track and thankfully birthdays are over for a while so no more cake until Marathon Day! I finally cleaned out all of my fatty girl clothes and will be getting them out of the house soon. Overall I feel like February was pretty much perfect.

So, what should I strive for in March? What can I do to make it just as great??

~ As far as weight loss goes, I would like to lose 1-2 lbs. This is low again because as I get closer to the marathon I want to stress less over my weight and focus more on the goal of crossing the finish line.
~ Continue posting WIAWs. I like the accountability and honesty of posting what I have been eating!
~ Continue with my no Diet Coke streak. I quit drinking my afternoon DC last week. I actually replaced it with La Croix sparkling water and don't miss it.
~ Keep going to BodyFlow, BodyPump and follow my marathon training plan.

I think that sums it up for my goals for March. What are YOUR goals for March?

5 comments: