Wednesday, December 29, 2010

>A runner's Christmas

>
"Runners have the best buns!"
Let's hope I can make this a true statement in 2011.

A Marmot running jacket to keep me a bit warmer!
It's the loveliest shade of green.
 BICbands
"Because I CAN!!!"


And because I believe in saving the best for last...
My hubby was just entirely too good to me this year.

I got a Garmin Forerunner 305. And yes, I am cheesin' big time. I was super happy.
I have used it once since I got it and LOVE it. I can't wait to use it for all my runs.
 
I've been away and haven't blogged much but I did catch up on some blog reading since getting home today. I hope to get more caught up while I am off this week and to get some regular posting going on. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I'm excited for the new year!!!

 

5 comments: