Thursday, December 2, 2010

>Keeping my eye on the goal

>This week marks 5 weeks of the "Maintain Don't Gain" challenge at my gym.
Last week I did not report official weight results of my weigh in because quite frankly they weren't good! And because the result was not good I chose to ignore it. But the truth is my weight was up a few lbs. This was mostly becuase I had some issues along with my little monthly friend being on the verge of visiting. I also weighed at the end of the day rather than in the morning and honestly I hate end of the day weigh ins. Anyway...

Today was my week 5 weigh in.
My start weight (according to the gym) 5 weeks ago was 179.6
Today's weight (gym scale, again) was 171.1.
Total weight loss in 5 weeks = 8.5 lbs

I could not be happier with my weigh in today. I knew when I got on the scale at home that I was going to be down because on my home scale I saw a great number. I did not expect for the gym scale to register LOWER than my home scale. I weigh at home nakie and of course at the gym I have on clothing. This was a huge surprise and a very much welcomed one! I am 2 lbs away from the next set of numbers and I so badly want to get there.

I am focused now. Today was a great eating day. I stayed on plan. I kept with my training plan and went to BodyPump tonight. It was also great.

For now, I am keeping my eye on the goal because at this point it is not too far off!

4 comments: