Wednesday, December 15, 2010

>I got a secret!

>Ok, fine, so it isn't a secret really.
Amazon.com is having a sweet deal on one of my fave books.

Run Like a Mother - the book is on sale for $6! Now, let me tell you that I already own the book and have given away one to a reader here earlier this year. For some odd reason I immediately hit order when I saw RLAM share this news on Facebook earlier today. So, guess what?!?!?!

There is a shiney, new, yellow covered RLAM book headed to my house in a couple of days. (I'm sure hubby is going to wonder why I felt the need for another book for which I already own the same of.) Haha

What does all this mean?
Well, it means that if you feel like waiting on a belated Christmas gift then you should hang around this blog a bit longer because I am going to give one away. OR if you feel your luck has run out and you just do not have the patience to wait on my upcoming giveaway then go ahead and order yourself this great book. However, don't wait too long because at that price it's not going to last!

So, yay!!! Stay tuned. I can't wait. :)

8 comments: