Tuesday, November 2, 2010

>Then and Now...

>a look back.

I told you yesterday that I finished the Race for the Cure about 6 minutes faster this year than I did last year. I always like to reflect on how I did now compared to then but the thing I like to see the most is the difference in how I look in pictures. I've come a long way and forgive me while I boast and explode with pride.


These were pictures from last year. Same time, same rice. 
But there is a difference.


I don't know the exact amount of weight I have lost since this time last year but I plan to read back through my blog to see. I just know that I look like a completely different person from the front and the back! My hard work is definitely paying off and I could not be more proud than I am right now. I have a lot of work left to do and thank goodness I still have the drive, determination and motivation that will get me there! 

Oh and official results were posted last night....

ME - 33:06
Hubby - 30:40

We kicked that 5k's tail and I am ready for the next finish line!!

13 comments: