Monday, March 29, 2010

>Running is not a pretty look for me..

>
I hate how all my fluff shows. It's an eye opener for me no doubt.
You see my ugly c-section pouch? Ick.

Nothing looks perfectly in place at all.
I swear the lumps in my thighs can be seen and those veins on my left shin make it look like I have a huge bruise there.

What these two pictures has done is make me realize my problem areas and what I need to work harder on.
-my stomach (upper and lower)
-my thighs
-my form

They just make it look as though running is not pretty on me.

 but this picture....
This picture makes me realize that my body is capable of doing things that 40 pounds ago it was not. For that I am proud and the smile on my face shows that. It reminds me of what I have accomplished. It keeps me wanting more. Running has helped me shed those 40 pounds so that I am a more confident (more pretty) me.

I still have goals to meet.
This week I will be sharing my April goals with you and talking about my March goals, what I met/what I didnt'...the good, the bad and the ugly.

22 comments: