Monday, March 15, 2010

>Happy Dancin'

>I was super busy last week and totally didn't post my weigh in on Friday.
I think I did the happy dance when I hopped on the scale Friday morning.

191 (I was thrilled because my not so fave friend, AF, had also arrived that morning. I am never down in weight when she is here. This was huge for me)

Just a pound difference from the previous week but one pound closer to my goal for this month.
I now have approximately 17 days to reach my goal of under 190 by the end of March.

I also have 13 days until my first 5k race this year.
I have high hopes of getting a PR at that race. It is a race (course) I have not ever ran but I think (really hope) that I can come in around 35 minutes. I'd settle for anything under 38 because that would be a PR (for a race) for me. I've had some tough runs on the TM lately but I am trying to convince myself that because it is a race I will be all hyped up on adrenaline that I will meet my goal! Afterall there is something about running in a pack that (I think) makes us go faster! ;) We shall see.

16 comments: