Tuesday, March 23, 2010

>Skinny jeans

>And No, I am not talking about this kind....


I'm talking about my own!
Last week I took a day off from work to play with the kids since they were on Spring Break. Well, it wasn't so pretty out so the hubby and I decided to clean out our dresser drawers and the closet. It was like a mini shopping spree for me!
I pulled down the tubs of clothes I had been saving in "hopes to wear again one day." Well, I started trying on my "skinny" stuff. I struck gold, so to speak! I was so happy that so many of my clothes fit, again. :)
Today I am wearing a pair of jeans that I have not worn in 5 years. My beloved Gap faded jeans. Worn to comfort the way I like. If I was good at snapping pics of myself I would take one but I am just not good at that. But take my word, I have them on and they look good (teehee!).

6 comments: