Friday, March 26, 2010

>The untitled rambling post...

>That isn't really untitled! HA!

I am leaving in about 2 hours to head down to the great state of GA with my hubby and kids. I hope to pick up my pre-race goodies today so that I don't have to fool with being up extra early to get them in the morning. Our race starts at 8am. I *think* I am ready to go.

Last night I tried out my new running skirt to see if that is what I wanted to wear for the race. Um, not so much. The shorts underneath kept riding up. I guess that's because I have such thunder thighs. Oh well. I still have no clue what I plan to wear because it's going to be a wee bit chilly when we start and I hate layering because it just irritates me when I run to have to shed a layer. It slows me down ya know and I don't need any help being slow!

I had planned on a light easy run or elliptical work last night. I ended up running 2.10 miles in 22:30, not too bad. I would love to keep a 10:30 -11: 00 min/mile pace tomorrow. It's my goal, ya know. :)
I also hopped on the elliptical and covered 1.75 miles in 15 minutes.
Today I will rest although I feel like (in the words of my hubby) I should do something to limber up. So maybe when I get to my mom's I will take a stroll down her driveway. teehee

Well, I will definitely post race results the first chance I get. I can't promise pictures though since we won't really have anyone there with a personal camera and I can't see running with my big DSLR!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments: