Monday, April 5, 2010

>Mid morning fuel...

>
This is my mid morning snack. Fresh berries and half of a protein bar. I also drank 24 ounces of water. The only thing I hate about a snack like this is that it is so good that once it is gone I wish I had more! 
I am happy that today is a healthy food day.
I am also looking forward to my time at the gym tonight. I hate to admit that I have taken a break since my race on Saturday morning. It was a good break, but it's time to get back to what I was working on. Goals.

I have had a little time to reflect on my March goals. 
I did not meet them all. Actually, I hate to say I only met one of them. Maybe two, but not quite what I had hoped for. 

My March Goals were:
-to be below 190
-50 running miles for the month
-PR my 5k race tim
-try a new recipe
-more ab work at the gym/home
-EA Sports Wii workouts daily
-eliminate diet soda

How did I do?
-I hit 190 on Friday morning at weigh in.
-I didn't make my 50 running miles but came close to 50 miles total with running, biking and elliptical workouts.
-I DID PR my 5k race time (37:03)
-No new recipes.
-Only a slight change in my ab work. Meaning I might have added 2 days work! 
-I did not get in an EA Sports Wii workout everyday. 
-We cut out diet soda w/aspertame and finally found one made with Splenda. I allow myself 1 can (not even drinking the whole thing) IF I feel I want it. 

So, how do I feel about how I did?
Not bad. Not great but not awful. There is always room for improvement and my next post I will be reflecting on what I can do to improve this journey. I will also talk about my April goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment