Wednesday, April 21, 2010

>"It's Now or Never"

>That's what the online application stated for the Cades Cove Loop Lope. 
My hubby and I  (and a great friend) will be running a 5k loop in the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains this Sunday. I am very excited about this race. You can read about it here. It is a special "one time only" event. I tried for several hours over the course of two days and finally got a team registered. I have no expectations as far as time goes since I have only ever driven the loop in my car or ridden on a hay ride! But as with any race finishing is the goal! Details of the race and hopefully some pictures will be posted on Monday! Stay tuned!
And....
GO TEAM EMERT!!! 
 (the best team name I could come up with since hubby scratched "Beauty and the Beast"..lol)

17 comments: