Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

First of all let me start with January stats.
Since I was in the middle of my gym's holiday challenge I don't have a start weight for Jan but my end weight is 157. I'm holding steady and am fine with that.
I logged 123 miles for January.
I joined the lovely ladies at Team Tough Chik.
I didn't set any goals for the month of January!
I started January with a 4 mile run and ended with a 3 mile run.

February!
My birth month. I turn 33 on the 28th.
I am trying to come up with something by way of celebrating 33. Any ideas??
I was thinking maybe shooting for a weekly mileage goal of 33 miles BUT I'm not really sure I can do that with just running. It would mean a lot of running, which I don't mind but I also want to add some spin classes this month since I was sick for the last 2 weeks of January and that threw my schedule off.
I'm up for ideas if you have anything for me!
I started this month at 157 lbs.
I started this month with a 5 mile run tonight (46:43) and am calling it my tempo run because I had no intention of going so speedy.

Goals this month-
* Lose 3-5 lbs or reach 154 lbs. Doesn't sound like a lot but it's becoming harder for me to lose for some reason. So 3-5 lbs seems like a realistic goal for me.
* Participate in the remaining "What I Ate Wednesdays" for the month. I didn't participate today but will for the rest of the (short) month.
* Half marathon #4. I'm not looking to PR this one since I have not ran it before. It will be a course PR no matter my time. It's a bit of a hilly course, it will be cold (hopefully not snowing), and no music allowed. So, that said the goal is to finish and add another medal to my fabulous bling collection.
* Brave it and take some updated pics. The brave it part??? Stay tuned!!

What are your goals for February??

No comments:

Post a Comment