Monday, February 20, 2012

Motivational Monday

I had not planned to be off work today because I can never remember from one year to the next what holidays my office takes off. Turns out President's Day is one of those off days. Score! Only I am not enjoying a day alone doing everything a girl can dream of. Nope. I am home with a sick kiddo. Double ear infections for my little dude. I should be totally motivated to get lots done around the house. Laundry, dishes, finish putting up groceries. Sigh. So far I have done the grocery shopping, paid a bill, breakfast and am considering lunch. It's after noon already and with 2 hours until we have to pick up big sister I am already feeling like my day is shot! Yikes.

Today's plan:
~Laundry (as much as I can possibly get done)
~Unload and put away dishes in dish washer
~Put dishes from sink in dishwasher
~ Finish putting away groceries
I think I can accomplish all of that before picking up Big Sis from school.

Then the plan is BodyPump and a little elliptical action at the gym! I'm still feeling really well after Saturday's 16 miler but my training plan calls for cross training and not running today. I love BodyPump and I enjoy doing a little cross training to break up all the running. What's on YOUR plan for today??


3 comments: