Wednesday, January 6, 2010

>What I got for Christmas...

>Presents
I wasn't going to even post because I hate to be the type to brag about gifts and such, but I was just such a lucky girl this season! I am very blessed and thankful for the wonderful family I have (all through the year, not just at Christmas!).

These are just two of the fabulous gifts my awesome hubby got me for Christmas. I'm only posting these two here since the other gifts don't really (at all) pertain to running or losing weight or that sort of thing. LOL But I did get a fancy new Keurig (woo hoo!!) and back in the fall I got a new pair of Oakley's as part of my Christmas. My hubby is just too good to me.

Pictures


 Pretty pink Ipod Nano replaced my tiny little Zen Stone.

 
This was the one item I actually requested this year. And it came from Lift Your Sole. I love it and have worn it since I opened it. Well, I did take it off for the picture! I hope to add this charm or any of the other 1/2 charms to my necklace late this year or early next year.



Other stuff
This week is going well and flying by. I am still reading my Beck book and while on my lunch today picked up my index cards and a food journal. The food journal (mini notebook that fits in my purse) is more for my own accountability until I get my book all read through than anything else.

Yesterday I ran the treadmill at the gym. I had planned to take a BodyPump class but ended up not doing it. My run was pretty good. I did 3.2 miles in 37:35. My goal for a 5k race this year (March, actually) is 35-37 minutes but most definitely under 38 minutes! So, if I keep up it is quite possible I will meet my goal or even better.

Well, I hope you all are having a great week! Thanks for all the encouraging words. :) 


9 comments: