Monday, January 11, 2010

>It's a new day, a new week!

>And a fresh start, right!?
Yep!

I feel really good about this week.
I got on the scale this morning and was 198.4. It's only .2 down from last week but it is a loss, right!? I would much rather be down than be up.
I won't lie and say that this weekend's food choices were great, but I didn't do all that bad.
I had an awesome run at the gym Saturday and even wrote a post about it only to have it disappear into the world wide web some place after I hit submit. I hate when that happens and was so irritated by it afterwards that I just didn't rewrite it. Can you blame me?? lol

So anyway, my run:
6.45 miles
1 hour, 10 minutes, 35 seconds
It is by far my longest distance and time running yet. I was proud! I still am. My body (mainly hips and knees) felt it later that night and the next day but it was worth it. I think had I not eaten such high sodium content food yesterday I would probably be down a little more today (and I would credit such a great run for that) but alas, I am not.

So, today I won't dwell on what I could have done better, rather I will just do much better this week. I won't count a not so great breakfast this morning as a completely blown and wasted day in the department of food. Instead, I will do what the Beck book has taught me and move on with recommitting to plan on my next meal and the remainder of the day. :)

I am hoping to hit the gym tonight but have a last minute GS meeting to discuss cookie sales. Oh those blasted Girl Scout Cookies. I do admit, I will be buying them. I am the troop leader, ya know and it just wouldn't be right to not buy from my own daughter and troop, right!?! So, anyway, the gym... if I make it it will likely be later this evening (think 8pm or later), which is not my favorite time to go but it's the going that counts.

And I hope to make it count!

8 comments: