Monday, July 2, 2012

Motivational Monday

This was taken earlier in the summer. It's my 9 year old daughter swinging a 24lb kettlebell. I love that her shirt says, "This is how I do it!" The pic was taken with an iPhone in motion, obviously but I love it. I'm on vacation this week and having a great time at the beach. I'm lacking motivation to blog (betcha thought I was gonna say motivation to move) but haven't lost my motivation to be active. The first morning here I ran a 5k on the beach and did my planks for my (#Plankaday) challenge even though June is over. I also am participating in the abs challenge for the month  of July so I have that going for me. As I sit here and think about how much fun it is to stay up late and lay by the pool/on the beach all day long being lazy I am using this pic of my girl to motivate me to get back out the door early tomorrow morning for another run. What do you do to stay motivated to be active on vacation?

3 comments: