Sunday, July 8, 2012

All good things...

It almost pains me to say that my vacation is officially over. I spent a week at the beach with my family. We had a wonderful time. I had planned to blog while there but I didn't make the goal. I blogged Monday but past that my week was spent doing a lot of this...

 



Every single day I was planted to the chair at the pool or on the beach. I did go for a run on the beach 3 times. I did a 3 miler on Sunday, a 4 miler on Tuesday and a 3 miler on Thursday. I also did a few ab workouts and kept up with my Plank-a-Day (though I skipped logging that on Twitter..oops). I also did some of these...



My kids were impressed with my ability to turn cartwheels. Honestly, I was too because it's been at least 15 years since I was able to do one. I landed most all of them successfully. Yay!

I won't lie and say that every meal looked like this...


We ate mostly healthy but did have pizza and went out one night for seafood (yep, fried) and we even had fastfood a couple of times in the car. But all those "good times" have come to a screeching halt. It is a new week and I'm doing what I know to do. I've been prepping my healthy food and making a workout/running schedule for the week.

I also will say that I wasn't at all shocked when I came home 3 lbs heavier. I'm not stressing right now because I know that this week is 100% back to normal and that should come right off with a couple of strict days.

How was your week? What do you have coming up this week? Are you prepared to make healthy choices?

1 comment: