Thursday, October 6, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Workouts this week have been minimal. I did take Monday off since I ran a half marathon on Sunday. Tuesday I felt like I needed to move my body so I went to the gym. After I stood around in the lobby for hubby for 15 minutes I decided to finally go on the floor to look for him. DUH! He was not taking a major long dookie but was sweating it up on the ARC Trainer. Nice. I wasted 15 minutes of workout time. OH well. I hopped on the ARC beside him and burned it up. Then I debated a good weights workout but all I managed was 2 sets of 10 tricep something or others with a kettlebell. I'm so cool.

2. The eating hasn't been great this week. I have only eaten one cupcake though and that was after my race. I will always (probably) have a post race cupcake. I just love them. What's not to love though? They're freakin' cute and nevermind the fact that they taste amazing.

3. Wouldn't you love a race recap by now? Haha I swear I am woking on it. I'm just waiting on my hubby to send me a few pics from his iPhone. For whatever reason he is more interested in browsing on Ebay than sending me those pics so I can write my blog about my super awesome 2nd half marathon. Oh and just so you know, I registered for half marathon #3 today. It's on the 29th of the month. Yes, I will write this last race recap before running the race at the end of the month. ;)

1 comment: