Monday, September 19, 2011

What's for lunch?

As part of this awesome September challenge I am participating in, I was given the task of 1) blogging four times this week (crap, am I behind already???) and 2) sharing my meals. Today I will share with you my lunch.

Let me start by saying, I am so boring when it comes to food usually. Breakfast this morning was tasty but no picture. The hubby made eggs and bacon while I was at the gym. We found these awesome 71 calorie, high fiber, wheat tortillas at the store yesterday and I told him how good they would be as breakfast burritos. I'm so glad he likes to cook for the family. :) I had an egg and white, 2 slices of pre-cooked bacon and a little colby-jack cheese (my fave) wrapped up in the tortilla! So delicious. I also had half of a grapefruit with it and of course my morning coffee.

Lunch -
Normally I would have some kind of Lean Cuisine meal or a WW meal and a side salad, some fruit... but today I had this.

Spring mix salad greens, 1 boiled egg, 1 boiled egg white, 1 table spoon Ken's Steakhouse light vinegarette dressing, 5 whole wheat saltines.

Yoplait Light/FF very vanilla with 20 blueberries, 6 raspberries (yes, I counted each berry).

I told you I am boring. Very boring. And by 3pm I was starving to death and regretting packing an afternoon snack. Sigh.

What did YOU eat today??

No comments:

Post a Comment