Monday, September 5, 2011

September Challenge

I am joining in with Heidi for her September Action Plan Challenge. You all know I love a good challenge and I am pretty sure it can be said that I need an action plan! I realize we are now 5 days into September but I swear I am working on the details of the challenge and will get all of my info posted asap. I'm quite the procrastinator and my mind doesn't work like I wish it would some days. lol

Anyway...
here is some of the info for the challenge. I'm just putting it out here to keep myself more accountable. I figure by telling you guys it will keep me much more motivated to meet my September goals.

1. starting weight - 166
2. starting measurements:
-chest - 37
-waist - 33.5
-hips - 39
-thighs - 24
-arms - 11.5

3. beginning picture? This picture is the most recent one taken of me from the football game this past Friday. It'll work!


4. cardio challenge.. I'm making the challenge for myself a 10k challenge. I ran a 10k (not race) earlier in the week. I would like to see how I can improve my 10k time. I very seriously want to run a 10k under an hour.

5. record cardio time. 1:01:43 for a 10k (6.2 miles)
6. strength workouts - last week I didn't get a single strength workout in. Shame on me. But I made up for it today with a killer kettlebell workout with my hubby.


Ok. That's part of the detailed list. I still have a few more things to work and will ge to those things as soon as I can. I am looking forward to this challenge and seeing where I am at the end of the month. Just in time for my 2nd half marathon at the first of October!! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment