Friday, September 23, 2011

Four for Friday

1. I was doing well with getting in my 4 blog posts this week as part of my challenge for September from the lovely Heidi. But I think I fell off the blogging wagon somewhere mid week. Oops. I'm back at it and since I am so good with my thoughts being all.over.the.place I thought I would just share these randoms! :)

2. My week at the gym looked like this:
Mon - ran 4 miles (41:58), BodyPump
Tues - rest day
Weds - ran 5.5 miles (56:32)
Thurs - BodyPump
Fri - not sure. I think I am going to run 3 miles, but may end up on the elliptical or ARC trainer.
Sat - run.. need to run at least 6 miles

3. My 2nd half marathon is coming up in 9 days. Time has flown by. I haven't really talked goals (or maybe I have and just haven't decided on what I should aim for) so I am going to do so now. Lucky you. I really really want to be able to go and enjoy this run. I can remember my first 13.1 in April of this year and the only thought I have is how great it was. I'm not sure if that was my thought during the race but it's what I keep going back to when I think about it. I want that to be the case with my race in Atl on Oct. 2nd. I DO want to finish faster than I finished my first half but if I don't I won't fret too bad. I finished my first in 2:28 so I would love to shave at least 5-10 minutes off that time. However, I am not 100% sure what the course is like but have heard it is hilly. Hills don't necessarily scare me as I have done my fair share of hill training. But we will see. My ultimate goal is to just cross the finish line. The goal in the back of my mind is to come in at 2:25 or less. We will see!

4. I was challenged to also photograph and blog about my meals this week. I am so boring. I've had almost the same meal for lunch every single day this week. AND usually I am too hungry to even remember to take pictures of all my meals. Slacker. Anyway, here is my lunch from Wednesday....

It's a spring mix salad with light/ff honey dijon mustard and one of those WW mini burgers. Nothing too exciting but low cal/low fat.

3 comments: