Sunday, May 15, 2011

New running buddy?

So, last week was wild and crazy at my house. And YES I say that often, but it is true! We are go go go 99% of the time and can just never tell what might happen around here.


Tuesday my hubby had the bright idea of adding a new member to our family. It fell through and my heart broke but by the next evening he had plans set in place to make it happen. Period.

So, Thursday evening the hubby came home with...

Aspen Rose Dwyer is her name and she is almost 10 weeks old. She's been a lot of fun so far. We realized tonight that she has finally gotten use to living in the Emert house as she has been pretty hyper the last couple of hours.
I'm wondering how hard it would be to train her to become my running buddy once she is a little older!? Hubby tried the leash with her tonight and she was NOT having it. The plan is some puppy classes this summer to get her good and trained and behaving like a good little girl. ;)

Anybody with any doggie running training info???

4 comments: