Friday, May 20, 2011

Just in case..

So, if you watch the news, read the paper or even frequent Facebook you know the world is set to end tomorrow at like 6pm (EST) and Jesus is coming back. Seriously, it's what I've heard on the radio, in the news (thanks Fox...lol) and my trusty Facebook friends. I knew I could count on all the most trusted sources of info.

So, what did I do today to prepare myself??
Why I had my favorite food (pizza) and dessert (cupcake!) with my hubby today (YAY for the last day of school and a lunch date).

I realize this goes completely against anything health related but you see I believe in enjoying life and if it were my last day the two things I would choose to enjoy putting in my tummy is pizza and a cupcake. And who else to spend such an important day with than the love of my life.

But don't worry folks.
As much guilt as you all know I will feel about my food related decisions today rest peacefully in knowing that I have a date this evening too! Yes, yes, I will be at the gym getting friendly with the ARC Trainer and other things.

It's all a balancing act. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments: