Friday, August 6, 2010

>Friday Fun

>Not much going on here today just random ramblings from me!

 I didn't get up early to workout and here it is 5 minutes til 8pm and I have still not gotten my workout in. Hey, don't give up on me!! I'm going to get to that once the kids are in bed. It's easier to do without them under my feet.

I skipped the gym today because when I picked my daughter up I decided to take a quick little shopping trip. We headed to Old Navy so I could get a few new things to carry me through the rest of summer into fall. I totally scored about 10 tops for under $50! Rock on!

What really rocked about my shopping trip is that some tops I tried on were a M...M standing for medium! I still however went with a L - large because I didn't want anything in an M to be accidentally thrown in the dryer and shrunk any. It happens around here sometimes. Clothes that shouldn't be tossed in the dryer get mixed in with the hang up clothes. It's not a fun thing when this happens. So, I played it safe. BUT soon, I think I will be able to comfortably purchase some M's. I'm holding out a lot of hope!!

The scale finally moved in my favor this morning and I am back down to my pre-vacation weight. And guess what!??! It's going to keep moving down because I refuse to believe anything other than that! :)


Ok, before I go get my workout on you have to go check out this great giveaway...

Running Diva Mom


On tap for me tomorrow at least 6 miles on the treadmill.  Have a great weekend!!

7 comments: