Wednesday, July 7, 2010

>Tonight's run is brought to you by the letter "P"

>As in that is what was running down my leg during my run.
Embarassing? Um, yeah. Luckily I was wearing running tights in a dark color and it wasn't that noticeable. Or at least that is what my hubby said.
How do you deal with that? Does that just happen after so much time spent pound the pavement? If so I guess I am in trouble because the last three times I have ran outside I have had this little problem. What's worse is that I emptied my bladder not long before setting out to run. Sigh.

So, advice!?!? I need all the help I can get here.
And seriously, if you are laughing...it's ok too. I can handle a chuckle or two. But please please tell me I am not alone in this.

My run wasn't pretty. It was 98 degrees here when we set out to run. We did a little paved trail just outside our gym. 3.42 miles. I completed it in 37:01. There was walking and lots of huffing and puffing. It was hot! But you all know that two of my July goals are to get my running outside and to add more miles. So, that's what I am working on.

3 comments: