Saturday, July 17, 2010

>I've been hiding

>And in denial.
The truth:
I have had a busy week. Busy week means mostly craptastic eating habits and little time spent in the gym. My hubby was also gone some this week. And that also leads to icky icky gross fat feeling coming over me. I hate that.

The good:
I've worked out 3 times this week which is way better than having to come here and say I worked out zero times this week. Monday I got a workout in after VBS that night. If my memory serves me correctly I managed to squeeze in 21 mins/3.10  miles on the elliptical plus some weights. Wednesday night I ran a speedy 5k on the treadmill (made me wish I was always that fast). By speedy I mean 30 minutes and some seconds. Today I had hoped to run at least 6.2 on the treadmill at the gym but had some knee pain and didn't want to take my chances. SO, what did I do? 6.65 in an hour on the elliptical. That was a great workout!

The bad:
I didn't meet my mileage goal this week. Nor have I gotten the scale to move down or even consider staying down. It was down and after the way I have eaten the last few days I am not even sure I want to see what it will say in the morning. So, I won't.

The plan:
Back on track tomorrow and not looking back. Do you get sick of reading that from me? Yeah, I do too! It has to stop. I know at this point it is highly unlikely I will meet my goal of 170 by the end of the month but if I can get below 178 (my current lowest weight) then I am happy with that. So, what will get me there? Tomorrow I am pulling my WW books back out and journaling my food, complete with preplanning my meals out. I already know what I am having for breakfast! ;)
I will also be able to get back into my regular gym routine this week. I have a race out of town on Saturday (just a 5k) so I will be running Sunday, Tues, and Thurs and on Mon/Weds I will be cross training. I am working hard this week to get back on track and feel better. Right now I do not feel good. Crazy how junk does that to ya, huh.

A question:
What are your favorite workouts?  Do you have a favorite dvd?

10 comments: