Tuesday, October 6, 2009

>Checking In

>I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to check in to let you know I am alive and doing well! I have done a great job with food even this past weekend I didn't allow myself to completely pig out. I also have been a working out fool! I believe in rest days but I have decided that right now to get where I want to be one rest day is it for the week. We will see how long that lasts. ha ha

I am off work this week and it has been much tougher than I anticipated. I do have more time to plan. I do have extra time to work out. I do have a million and one projects at home I want done this week. Included in those household projects are about 4,329 loads of laundry that need to be washed, dried, folded and most importantly PUT AWAY!! Where does the time during the day go? I have had half those loads of laundry on my couch waiting to be put in their designated areas for 2 days now. So, tomorrow the goal is to get them put away. Anyone know how many calories I can burn doing that??

Speaking of calories....That's my latest thing. I am hung up on burning calories. As "Killian" says, "calories in = calories out."  So, hopefully that theory and everything I am doing is working in my weight loss favor. I will post more later in the week if I get a chance. I will definitely post my weigh in on Friday.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment