Thursday, June 16, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Hey. Miss me? You should. ha I kid. You might miss me next week because beginning tomorrow I will be on vacation and I am not sure if I will be able to blog. I wanna try to, but I make no promises. I'm headed to Nashville for a couple days with the hubby (and to meet some friends!!). It's going to be a great couple of days. Saturday we swing back thru our neck of the woods to pick up the kiddos and make the trek over to Hilton Head, SC for a week. I am soooo ready to soak up some sun and just relax. (there will be running, too!).

2. My beautiful friend, Kelsey, who also blogs, runs, bikes, and so much more is having a giveaway. I told her I would be so kind and spread the word even though I wanna keep it a secret so that *I* am the winner. haha But if you love giveaways as much as I do and if you like that crazy trainer girl, Jillian, then I suggest you go

3. I have been running. I have been working out. I have not made June goals yet nor have I reached the goals I had in mind for this month. I stopped doing Paleo after the first week because I gained quite a few LBs and figured that since what I was doing for the last 2 years seemed to be working then I might as well keep doing it and quit trying to trick my body into another method for weight loss. Makes sense, right!? I have pics to post. I have shoes to talk about. I have a race coming up. So please please please stay tuned for all of that AND send your friends to read all about me (cuz I am cool). ;) Oh and soon...a giveaway of my OWN! :)

1 comment: