Thursday, June 2, 2011

National Running Day 2011



As you may know yesterday was National Running Day. I had already planned to run because well, it's my chosen form of exercise! Typically in the evenings after work is when I have to run because it just doesn't usually work out for me to get it done before work in the mornings. You know you love my excuses...
But I will spare ya on the why! ;)

Anyhoo...
I laced up immediately after work and due to the scorching temps and sweet humidity I planned to jump on the treadmill. Well, jump as in, that was where I would run. I had no intentions of using the treadmill as a trampoline. I bet I'd get some looks for that. haha

I didn't have a set mileage goal because usually I just run about 3 miles and hit the gym floor for weights. Yesterday I had not planned weights (shame on me) and just intended on running. I had to take a potty break at 2.5 miles and at that point knew I would go a total of 5 miles.

And that is what I did.
5 miles
50:28

What did YOU do for National Running Day??

2 comments: